205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Are you ready? I am!

Here we go! One day and counting :) As I sit here writing this post, excited about the video I'll be posting tomorrow, the only thing I can think about is the new year! I'll be taking measurements and my weight. Let me tell you that one of the biggest mistakes the first time I lost the weight back in 2009, was that I didn't take measurements. One person had warned me that it would be one of the only signs of proof to myself that I had progress. This time, I wont make that mistake.

Up until now, I haven't made it public to my viewers that I've gained back the weight. In some thoughts I fear that people will think I'm odd for doing this. But in all honesty... I'm here to show you that weight loss isn't hard. It just takes two things, time and commitment. I get emails every day asking me how I lost the weight. This way, in my blog, I'll be able to show you all step by step.

I've decided to wear the SAME clothes in each video to show the progress I've lost. Unlike my other videos I was in a different outfit each time. I figure that I'll do a weigh in every week even if I gain. I'd like to reach a goal weight of 180 by my birthday in march. Even though I don't believe in setting goals like that, I will just for my birthday. My plan is to just let my body do things naturally. My body will lose weight at a pace that it feels comfortable at. I will not rush anything. Progress takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment