205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Side Effects

I was fine at 180 lbs. Although my jeans were fitting more snug and I had a bit of a belly. But now at 201 lbs I officially had to go shopping to buy a new pair of jeans that actually fit. A size 16/18 as sad as that is. I feel gross but I want to do this experiment and I want to show you all that weight loss isn't hard. It just takes time and dedication.Besides the physical changes, the hand fulls of flab around my body, I feel emotionally drained. I actually laugh at how I feel out of breath going up 3 flights of stairs at work. At least I still take the stairs instead of opting for the elevator. I'm excited about this adventure.I do on the other hand, to be honest feel embarrassed about my appearance. Christmas is coming up. Family gatherings, Work parties, and much much more. Everyone will see me. At least I can be true to say that today they see me fat, and in a couple of months, they will see me thin :)It was days ago where me and the nerd went out to the aquarium and took pictures everywhere we turned. When I saw the pictures of how I looked, I was quite embarrassed. I felt sad. I'll be posting some of those pics up soon for all to see :P

No comments:

Post a Comment