205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Idea

Here we go again, I'm preparing to do this experiment and most people know me as a very strong willed person. I did meet goal weight of 170 and although my ultimate goal weight is 150, I plan to meet that goal weight this time. I will be uploading videos at least twice a week. I had it scheduled where I did a body shot every week and then a little talk about how my week went last time I was on youtube a year ago.
I'm doing this blog thing as a way of documenting everything I go through. Emotions, stresses and just the plan facts of weight loss. As I said in one of my videos before... A skinny person will never be able to benefit from the journey we get the chance of doing. We learn so much that I would rather have the chance to do this and learn more about myself, then not.

For those of you out there who figure that weight loss is hard, or you don't know where to start, take it from me, it is possible. I am strongly against the "pro ana" path (starving yourself). I do things that make sense for me. I was 17 at the time when I started this journey and I did it. I'm just here to do it again. I have a few more pounds until I meet the 205 lbs. I find it funny how I always do this "stuffing of food before I'm about to let go of it. Its almost like hibernation scenario but in a food sense. I'm not going to duck under the table and say that I'm not eating chocolate right now, and that I didn't eat a plate full of onions and perogies smothered in butter for lunch, and indian paneer with rice for dinner as well as 3 slices of pizza today. I'm packing it in, because I know what to expect already. To lose weight, you cant just "Say" you will do something, you have to just "do" IT.

One of my strongest quotes I have made is that "You have to want it more than you want that piece of cake. You have to crave it." If you don't crave it, you don't want it bad enough. If you're not willing to give up certain things to be healthier, then you aren't ready and you are setting yourself up to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment