205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 10th - Waterslides!

So we went to the water slides today. I had no idea that my bathing suite was in such bad condition! It was so baggy from me not taking care of it. On our way home prince charming bought me a new bathing suite top so that worked out.
I had so much fun. Although it took us like 45 mins to get there, it was worth it to me. Spending him with him was so much fun. We went down some pretty fun slides and then just chilled in the hot tub. It reminded me of how much I miss swimming. I used to swim alot at the beginning of January. Almost every day. The chlorine was bad for my skin though... and the chlorine in my hair was a mess!

Oh and gosh! Walking up those big stairs to get to the top of the slides was insane! I felt so bad that I was out of shape. I was huffin and puffin by the time I got to the top. Blah

No comments:

Post a Comment