205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 14th - Horrible day

I dont know what went wrong but it was definatly not my day. I'm usually very punctual and put togeather but today I was late for work... by half an hour! And I'm an opening cashier... there is no one else but me in the mornings. and i kept getting in trouble. It was for the littlest things! Everything I did was wrong and I was soooo frustraited and upset. It took everything inside me to keep myself calm. I felt like crying at the end of the day.

By the end of the day I came home and passed out because I was so exhausted.
I also found out today that my laptop charger is broken. I dont know what I'm going to do. A replacement one is 100 bucks... might as well buy a new laptop cause mine is so old. My charger will stop charging randomly and then my laptop will die right away after. I have to wiggle it and play around with it for 5 mins just to get it working again. What a pain... bad day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment