205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 4th - SAVE OUR MONEY

lol I just realized that the word YOUR... also has the word OUR in it lol. And when we're refering to money... thats actually quite funny :P

I've taken on a huge responsibility of trying to make sure prince charming budgets right for our 1 year anniversary. We're planning on going to victoria island and spending a couple of nights there... and then coming back to vancouver and seeing some pretty cool stuff like the capilano suspension bridge. Our 1 year anniversary is really important to me for some reason. I feel like I'm the one stressing out about it. Prince charming is super excited about it too lol but I'm the one taking care of the planning. I have to pre book the hotels and book the tours and stuff. I just cant wait to be able to finally say we've been together for so long... when really some people still believe that we were never dating lol. We told people that we were just friends for THE LONGEST time ever lol.

Originally I wanted to go on a cruise... its not until you reasearch that you see the endless options. They have 7 day cruises to alaska lol. Its something to think about in the future lol

No comments:

Post a Comment