205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 13th - Richmond night market

So... being the type of person who plans things the night before, I convinced prince charming to take me to the richmond night market. I had so much fun. On the way there I tried to hard to win tickets on the beat 94.5. But no luck :( lol Once when I did call in, I got put on air so I guess thats why I always phone in and think I actually have a chance.

Anyways so the night market was so much fun! It was neat looking at all the stuff. Prince charming bought me a new make up brush kit. It was expencive but to be honest, I've been using a crappy one for a year now. He bought me the WHOLE SET! I only have like 2 brushes that I was using but now I have so much more variety! Ever watch youtube and see all the professionals show you which types of brushes they use? Those are the ones he bought me :)
There was so much food there! I only had a 3$ cup of chow mein and I was happy lol. No fish balls for me :P
The trip home was tiering and prince charming got frustraited because he was trying to get us home... usually im the leader when it comes to directions but I fell asleep in the seat and of corse he didnt wake me lol. He works graveyards at one of his jobs and so by the time we got home... he had to start half an hour later... we sure cut it close! All that walking today did me good I bet!

1 comment: