205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 8th - Time flys

Its hard to believe that its officially be 1 year since I was skinny. I remember this time exactly one year ago and what I was wearing. The weight gain isn't as shocking until I try on clothes I once wore for the first time in my life as sizes maybe 3 times smaller.
I laughed last year and couldn't understand what was so hard about losing weight. I dropped 35 pounds in a little over 4 months... why is it so hard for me now? Its almost baffling to me. I honestly have no idea why.

Anyways... tomorrow is our 11th month anniversary so we're going to the water slides. It should be fun. Prince charming is the only one I'd trust to see me in a bathing suite. Regardless I'm not the type to wear a bra and panties in to the water. I usually cover up as much as I can. Not because I'm fat... but because I'm conservative. I don't like showing other people my body... just doesn't seem right to me lol. I wear a bathing suite top that looks like a tank top and a skirted bathing suite bottom. It should be fun. We're going rain or shine lol

No comments:

Post a Comment