205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 15th - Whats wrong with me?

Today at work it was a 5 hour shift (made it to work on time today) and it felt like a flippen 18 hour shift. I could barely stand my feet hurt sooo bad! My legs were shaking and my whole body just felt achy. I've been doing 5 hour shifts for the last 4 days... so theres no reason it should hurt so bad today... if anything it should have been easier to work today. I looked at my calender and I'm supposed to be getting my period on the 17th... That could possibly be the reason I've been like this the last few days. I almost did cry by the end of my shift because my body hurt so bad. I felt like I had gone clubbing in the worst shoes ever... like high heeled stilettos for 8 hours... if you know what I mean...pain-central. I was also having alot of pressure pains down in my stomach/uterus area.

But I was wearing runners at work... I have no idea why it hurt so bad. I slept for a bit after work... around 2 hours. These are defiantly symptoms of my period coming along. ALSO i weighed myself and i'm back up at 205... wtffffff
Also prince charming bought me subway... just the way I like it... and the guy even bought me chocolate milk and a brownie because I was in so much pain. He knows that when I'm on my period chocolate makes me feel better lol. He knows me so well now that its insane... I mean does anyone know how you like your subway? Mine is VERY SPECIFIC.

Whole wheat bread
no olives, jalepinos, pickles, or meat.
I NEED southwest/sweet onion sauce.
parmesean cheese.
toasted cheese
etc..

Theres just so much to it and he knows it off by heart just from seeing me do it a couple of times. I also feel kind of sad that me and him havent been hanging out lately. No time to cuddle and be together since hes been working graveyards and I've been working everyday. Luckily after tomorrow I get a break from this job for 3 days while I work at my other job at the call center... that ones a little bit more bareable. I get thursday off. Pray for thursday to come faster.

I'm having such a bad week... :(

1 comment:

  1. my sub is quite similar: Parmesan oregano bread, no cheese, no meat, all the veggies, but jalapeƱos and pickles. I like a blanket of Parmesan and a blanket of oregano sprinkled on top and not toasted.

    cashier and call center? lol two of the same jobs I've had.

    In fact, as I wait to hear back from what would be a career, I applied for the "call center" again :p

    I haven't seen a paycheque for TWO YEARS and I'm getting tired of it. I've been APPLYING for two years too, and ya getting even more tired of THAT :(

    I think I'm on my PMS week right now, so yeah today I was mad at the world :|

    Hope you're feeling better than I am.

    ReplyDelete