205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 10th - Family Birthday Dinner

So my family had a small birthday dinner since I didnt on my actual day. I talked to my aunt whos a nurse and she totally turned me off being one.
I know what I want to be in life. Its just that its going to take so much upgrading and stuff to get there :(. I considered being a nurse because my pre reqs were easy to upgrade and get into... Life's so complicated... how do you know where you want to go before you've experienced anything.

Someone mentioned to me the other day that if you look at half the nurses, alot of them are over weight and unhappy. Its more often then not that you come across a nurse thats mean then nice. Its because they carrey alot of baggage with them.
I DO NOT want to be that type of person in life.

1 comment:

  1. oh my, girlie. i've been debating for a while now whether to go through nursing or not. my mom's a nurse and growing up she was a mean, hateful person. and yes, very overweight. since i'm a cna now, it seems like the right thing to do, and the money is great... but makes you think, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete