205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 14th - The ring...

March 10th - The ring...

So on my birthday prince charming bought me a promise ring. Its sooo beautiful I was speechless. He told me originally that he wanted to buy me a ring and he took me shopping to pick one out. This one was the one that caught my eye and it was EXPENSIVE. They're real diamonds. I told him not to buy me a ring... I told him the one I had was just fine. He then agreed not to buy me one and then on my birthday he gave it to me. It was so expensive that I didn't think he would really get it for me.

Now I don't know exactly what the symbol of a promise ring is... All I know is that I'm promised to him. I love him alot

Good things do come to those who wait... I found him didn't I? :)
Now I just have to wait for the weight loss to happen lol (+ or - a little exercise lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment