205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 17th - I'm only fat when i stand next to you!

Do any of you ever have that mentality?
You start off looking and feeling great! Did your make up, blowing yourself kisses in the mirror... winking and smirking at how good you look... and then you meet up with your friends or have a picture taken with them and you're just like... UGHHHH.. at the way you look standing next to them.

lol. I read this quote on a t shirt once and it was like..."god... if you cant make me skinny... please make my friends fat!"
LOL thats too funny. I would secretly love to wish someone fat and have them live through what I live each day. Going up the stairs isnt an easy task lol. I can almost taste my goal weight in my mouth. It's there... just within arms reach lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment