205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 1st - It's been a while!

Hey guys! So its already march 1st and I haven't posted since the 21st of Feb. I had a bit of a mental break down over the last week. BUT I am happy to say that I'm back where I was at 194 lbs. My birthday is in a week and my goal is to get rid of those 4 lbs so I can be in the 180's and trust me, I'm going to make it happen lol!
I did read the 2 comments that were posted under my last blog and I just wanted to say thank you so much for the kind words.
A lot is happening right now and it had gotten to the point where I no longer felt happy with myself... with my journey. I hated myself for a bit there and its sad for me to admit that.

Over all, I've come to realize that I'm not alone.
Life goes on and its up to us to choose how we live it.
Stay strong <3

No comments:

Post a Comment