205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21st - Verbal abuse hurts...

Do you deal with people telling you are fat every single day? Probably not. And if you do, chances are that its not by your own mother. I wish I would atleast be able to say that it was with words of love in a kind simple tone. Instead I get it yelling to the point where I feel like crying.

If you are going through what I am... just know that you're not alone.
Verbal abuse is hard to take... but its ok. Just keep your chin up.

2 comments:

  1. I think more people go through that than we all realize...I mean, where do those thoughts start ? It's not completely the media's fault. We get nurtured in the home...
    But, I'm right there with you girl.
    One thing I learned is that if you want to lose this weight, it can't be "to get your mother off your back" I learned it the hard way lol. You gotta be in it for you and only you.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleh, i feel for you.

    your mom probably just wants the best for you, but has a terrible way of showing it. it may not be her fault completely, even though i believe we make our own decisions no matter how we were raised-- maybe it's the way her father or mother treated her? i'm not justifying her actions, because i believe verbal abuse is horrible, but trying to give an outsiders point of view.
    don't let her words get you down. keep doing what your doing to make yourself happy :) :3

    ReplyDelete