205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Monday, February 15, 2010

February 14th - Valentines day

Today was a great day... I don't even know how to describe it with enough justice. I did work today but right after prince charming took me to dinner. I had such a great time. Starting with a salad and taking most of my dinner home. Prince charming gave me a present. He bought me a jewelry box and engraved " I love you" on the front and inside was a necklace shaped like a heart... the heart said "forever" on it. It was soooo cute!

After such a great night, I do plan on getting onto full gear tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day... a new start... and for those of you who are continuing... don't give up... for those of you who have yet to start again... its never too late.

Take a deep breath and smile.. because tomorrow is our time to shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment