205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 17th - Video Phobia?

I tried to make a video today... one of me talking. I spoke about so much but I just couldn't bring myself to post it. I feel like I have some insecurity on my shoulders. I used to be able to make videos on a whim and post them with in the hour of filming them. I now feel different. I feel brutally honest in some senses. I feel like I have so many people judging me now. So many people expecting me to tell them what to do and so many people watching to see if I can do it again. I feel like I'm too judgemental on my own as well.
I feel like this is no longer my journey alone.

I feel so overwhelmed... I think I'm PMS'ing lol.
Anyways... the only thing that we can do is hold on tight and keep pushing through.
Hopefully I can get back into regular videos again... Its something I want to do but I'm afraid for some reason...

1 comment:

  1. i always feel like i talk too much in my vidoes. whether they're 2 minutes or 7. i just don't like hearing myself talk lol.
    but, as far as the pressure, the channel wasn't made so u can tell everyone else what to do, right ? right. we're all here cheering for you. sure, we are curious to know what you did, but in the end, it's YOUR journey chica

    ReplyDelete