205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 19th - 2010 olympics made me walk!

lol So today we went to see the 2010 Olympics and it was quite the thing to see. Everything was packed and I got to go on a sky train for the first time since I was like 5! Super super exciting!
We must have walked like 4 hours worth... I was exhausted by the time I got home that I passed out.
I have no idea what I'll do today for exercise... maybe roller blading or something. We'll see :P
Gosh I'm craving one of my salads.
OMG while in Vancouver there was this place in the mall where you could make your own salad!! It was so weird lol so I did it :P My salad ended up coming to like 9 bucks though :( What a jip. I could have made like 3 of my own salads for the same prince lol. It was my first time though so I had really no indication of what my salad may come out to be $. Next time I'll pick toppings that weigh less lol since they charge by weight.

Anyways take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment