205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 5th - A break is needed

I've come to realize that pushing your body extremely hard is just not a smart thing to do. I was going swimming every day, rollerblading every other day... and working every day. I just wiped myself out and its no wonder that I've been dieing for more sleep and food.
Its now my second day in a row that I haven't exercised. If you think about it.. out of 4 weeks... to not take 1 break from exercise... that's pretty extreme. I've come to realize that come Sunday I'll get back on track with my exercise. I need this time to a little R&R.

So don't push it too hard guys... its just gonna lead to you passing out lol No matter how much you love the exercise you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment