205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Friday, February 12, 2010

February 11th - Valentines day is coming

I used to hate Valentines day. I ignored the fact that the world was changing into red and white colours. I didn't like the fact that I had never been in a relationship. And the thing was... it wasn't me. It just wasn't my time yet. Love is something that is unexplainable. It just happens... especially when you least expect it (so I've come to learn lol)

But for those of you who have valentine sweethearts, remember that... you have started this journey and come so far and you don't have to end it now. Make wise choices and order something that is healthy yet satisfying. Marinara sauces have less calories then a cream based sauce. Pre plan ahead of time what you think you may want so it doesn't cause a binge later.

Prove to yourself that you can make the right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment