205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Monday, February 15, 2010

February 15 - Time to read the old diary

So I've decided that I'm going to check my old history of my weight loss last year. While I was losing weight last year I logged down everything I ate. I hopefully can get back into routine with eating what I did... basically living off healthy food...:P

I was discussing with prince charming that the first time we went for sushi back in august, I didn't finish my food. I never finished my food. He usually had to force me to eat regularly because I just wouldn't eat when I wasn't hungry. I had a lot more self control back then... Its going to be work getting it back. I find it almost unbelievable that I could give up food before. The eating habits were so different!!!

Since my mom came back from India she lost 20 lb. Shes pushing it very hard to keep up with her weight loss. She walks every day and eats only healthy food now. I'm lucky that I have that support although more then not, I'm hearing about how I "should be trying to lose weight".

My birthday is in 3 weeks.... Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment