205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8th - Too much school/work no exercise

I'm noticing with me trying to get back into the routine of going to school again I've completely ran against a wall (Thats what it feels like). It feels like I'm fighting to follow a routine and its proving to be work. When a diet/health plan seems like work... then you are very unlikely to succeed in the long run. My mom went to India a month ago and phoned me last night reminding me that the clothes she was buying for me weren't going to fit unless I lost weight again. She on the other hand lost 25 lbs in about a week. She went to this health camp and they basically starved her from my understanding... although she wants to continue with the "lifestyle" that they set her on. We'll see how long that lasts! No offense. I have faith but she lost it unhealthy and so its going to be hard.
This is almost a way for me to test out the fact that crash diets dont work (Although half of her day was spent exercising as well but small portions of food basically starved herself).

Tishy205

No comments:

Post a Comment