205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 18th - 17 days to go!

17 days until my birthday and the end of my challenge.
I went swimming today and let me tell you that I'm catching up to when I was at 194.4lbs on Feb 12th. I weighed myself today and I was 198.2 so that's sooo good considering that on valentines day I went back up to 200. I only have 4 lbs to go until I'm back to where I was... That is a piece of cake. I can almost taste it.
And after I lose these 4 lbs... I only have 4 more to be in the 180's! OMG so exciting!

I'm really happy that progress is happening even if its slow.
I can feel myself changing. I'm no longer craving that "stuffing" feeling. When I was eating veggie burgers and fries I would like 2 or 3 servings. I would eat until it hurt. Now I can feel the moderation change. I eat every 2 hours on the hour.
I feel so much better then yesterday. I've also decided to take mini clips of every day just saying what I did each day for exercise. AT the end of the week I'm going to post a video and hopefully it will let me get back into posting videos again :)

The body is so funny. When it doesn't like what you are putting into it... it makes you fat. What a way to get back at you eh? ;) I don't think that the tongue and the brain work together. :P

Tishy205

No comments:

Post a Comment