205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Friday, February 5, 2010

February 4th - Difference in body but not on scale?

I can actually see my curves now. I look at myself in the mirror and appreciate how my body looks. I have the shape I want now. I just need to lose the pounds to be more proportioned. I think because this is my second time around, I have more appreciation for my body. I know not to over react and to take things easy. Its funny because I see the difference in my body but I don't see the numbers going down. I don't know if the exercises I'm doing is plateauing... (it shouldn't be so soon) But I need to do something about this quick.

Do any of you feel like you are a lower weight then the scale says? I never really knew how big I was until I saw proof of pictures from a family vacation in 2008. It hit me pretty hard. I feel like I'm 190 right now but really I'm 194.2. I hope that by Sunday I can clean out my system because I feel like everything is super clogged up. I'm looking for a good way to flush out but am still looking for a good detox as well.

Today was the only day so far from my 28 day challenge that I didn't exercise. I've been so tired lately... I think I'm just pushing it too hard with work and stuff. I can honestly say that I've done 15 days straight of exercise and that's something to be proud of. I've exercised in the rain even and that's dedication lol.

I also feel like I want to start posting more videos. At the same time I feel like my self confidence is not as high as it will be when I am around 185... I remember last year my self confidence boosted up super high around this weight. I was fitting into smaller clothes and just overall was much happier. I'm slowly getting into putting on make up and stuff again. I do it when I have time and stuff. I think I have an eye infection right now though because my left eye hurts in the corner. It hurts so bad that I'm scared to put in my contacts which is fine... lol. "less work"

I'm also feeling very uneasy because its my friends birthday on the 26th of feb and my birthday is on the 7th of march... so that's about a week and a half difference from me going clubbing. I missed a whole year of clubbing due to being younger then all my friends. I feel frustrated because I cant go... but at the same time the whole jolt for me wanting to lose weight was so I could look good again for stuff like clubbing and feeling more confident and stuff. I feel like one of my friends isn't as close as she once was. I feel like shes not really dependable which is sad actually. People change over time... its part of life... it sucks.I guess I just feel super restricted right now.


Anyways good luck staying on track :)
Tishy205

No comments:

Post a Comment