205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3rd - Unexpected weight gain

Does anyone else fear the thought that they gained? I feel the same way. I almost have come to the point where I don't want to weigh myself because if I went up in numbers I'll feel like my whole week was waisted. I've also come to find that certain foods make me unable go to the washroom. I went to a new sushi place on Monday and since haven't been able to go to the washroom. I gained 3 pounds due to it! (I know too much shared but this journey is about learning how your body works.) Main point... I'm not going there anymore. Anyways SO what I'm trying to say is that its nearly impossibly to even gain .5 of a pound with one day of binging. You need to consume 3500 calories MORE THEN WHAT YOU EAT IN A DAY... so basically eating 6500 calories a day to gain a pound. HIGHLY unlikely. So if you gained... no sweat.. you probably just need to go to the washroom lol.

I've also been eating a lot of SUBWAY lately. I get it almost every day or every other day. A veggie delight is low in calories but my dark side needs the south west sauce. I LOVE IT.

Working out has been strong. I'm almost 2 weeks down with only 2 more to go! Can you believe it? Everything is happening sooo fast! Valentines day is just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found your blog through youtube, and I just want to tell you that I think you are unbelievably beautiful. The video you posted about the guy not wanting to date you at 175 lbs nearly made me cry. 175 is my goal weight, and I don't look anywhere near as good as you do at that number. You have the perfect body in my mind, and I am glad you've found someone who agrees... but most importantly will love you at any weight. <3

    ReplyDelete