205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2nd - Did you take a shower today?

Have you noticed your appearance slowly disintegrate? I sure have ahah. When I was 175-170... even 180lbs I noticed I took care of my appearance. You can even see the proof in my videos. Even now I've come to find that every day I will wear my glasses and I don't care much about my make up anymore. The bigger I got... the more discouraged I got. BUT as the weight comes off slowly, I'm starting to feel proud and happy. Prince charming hugged me the other day in the pool and said he felt a difference in my size. I couldn't help but smile. Its funny because he does everything I do as support. But when we weighed him, he gained a pound lol. Our bodies are all so different its insane... SHEESH! You never know what they want! lol.

Anyways so at work a couple of days ago I decided to put in my contacts and pretty up my face a bit! One of the older sales associates comes up to me and says he likes my hair..."looks like you actually showered today!" He smiles at me.
WTFFFFF lol I felt sooo bad about myself right after that. I mentioned what he said to my friend (the ex chubby) yesterday and she laughed and said that hes said that to her before too. God! FOR YOU MEN out there reading this take my advice and DONT SAY THAT TO A GIRL! That's terrible lol.
Anyways appearance can mean a lot. It means a lot even if you are big or small. It shows you take care of yourself and its actually a big factor in the whole mating ritual that humans do. (Read it in a magazine!) Men like women who look after themselves apparently?!?! aha

Ok anyways so I'm starting school again and so I'll be changing my availability for all my work jobs. Hopefully I can focus more on my weight loss and school. Working 4 jobs is really stressful. I understand that the money wont be pouring in as much but that's something that's not important right now. Anyways Wish me luck!! :)

Tishy205

No comments:

Post a Comment