205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 1st - Aqua FIT + Pizza?

Lol so today I did my first aqua fit class. Its like and aerobics class in water! And I took a nap after and when I woke up, my whole body hurt sooo bad! I must have gotten a great work out. The instructor said that our class today was equivalent of sprinting 16 mins worth lol. Very cool! The whole class itself took 45 mins with a 10 min stretch at the end.

I've also posted new videos on YouTube. My total weight loss for January is 11 pounds. I plan to lose no less then 9 lbs this month because then I will be at 185! Defiantly do-able lol.
I've checked my weight loss schedule from last year and technically last year I took two breaks. The breaks consisted of a week each and then about 2 weeks to get back on track. So if I push it hard and take no breaks... I'll be losing weight faster then I did last year.

My whole inspiration to losing weight fast this time is because of my birthday. All my friends are older then me. I'm not 19 yet so while all my friends go clubbing... I cant. I'm not saying that I'm some party animal... but I have to miss out on alot of things. With my birthday in march, I want to look damn fineeee for my bday lol.

So yesterday for work we did a full count of the store. It took us about 7 hours! It was late so we all got treated to pizza. Even though I haven't been eating that type of junk for 2 weeks now... I had no hesitation to have a piece. I felt great! I was starving and needed food anyways. I was happy! Not because I was eating pizza, but because I had done so well these past two weeks and I could afford to eat it without worry! Now... if you have been keeping up with my previous posts you may have read something about a (ex chubby) friend of mine who lost weight :P So anyways... she comes and sits down and everyone asks her if shes going to eat pizza. She says no and tells us that she had dinner already a couple of hours before. Now... how many of you would have taken at least 1 piece just to blend in? Temptation is something we all struggle with clearly... I thought about how she approached the scenario and couldn't stop thinking about it for hours. Its really different... big peoples eating habits from smaller peoples eating habits.
*mind you... her family owns a pizza store... so I don't know how that plays in.*

Anyways still staying strong with exercise and eating right!
Love, Tishy205

No comments:

Post a Comment