205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 13th - clubbing again

Went to a club... was more like a bar scene. It was too small in there and it wasnt my thing. I'm more into the dancing... this place was more like a lounge.
Defiantly going to try a different place next time.
Prince charming is still kind of worried about me going without him. I find it cute and only wish he could be there with me.
I hate how when I go to order a drink, I dont know anything about the names of them. I usually just ask for something fruity and they give it to me. It probably isnt the best idea lol.
I'm not a heavy drinker... I mean I waited till I was 19 to have my first drink. So one drink knocks me out lol. It tastes bad and is sooo not worth the 10$ a drink.

1 comment: