205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3rd - Hypnosis 2

Ok so I went for my second hypnosis session and this one was in regards to why and how I became plus sized (for lack of better words). The hypnotherapist sat me in a chair and I went out so easy! Turns out the main trigger was when I was around 3 years old. My mom would force me to eat and specifically guilted me into finishing my food. She would say things like "people in Africa are starving!" or "I paid a lot of money for that!" and "If you don't eat all your food you aren't leaving this table!" and that is what the conclusion came to which developed my eating habits. This IS where my eating habits began. The hypnotherapist helped me in a way that I cant even explain. I always thought that my lifestyle was bad because I didn't exercise. I though it was because I didn't eat the right foods... but really, with a deeper meaning, it really was the fact that I don't know when to say stop. I was in shock when I came out of hypnosis. I explained that I couldn't even REMEMBER a time where I had not finished my meal. I ALWAYS finish my food and if there is more to take I take more as well. The only time I pack up my food is when I feel like throwing up from stuffing myself and can no longer eat. I remember being with prince charming and he would take bites of his hamburger and then put it away and eat it again after 10 mins. I never really understood why he did that, turns out he says its because he gets bored of eating... god I don't think I've ever been bored of eating... I love food!! Its always prince charming that is first to say "I don't want anymore" and then he doesn't eat it. Where as I'll eat my food.. AND THEN i'll eat the rest of his lol. He is the one that can refuse food and when I ask him why he simply says " I just don't want any". I can really see the connection about what my mom installed into me when I was young. She made it so that I felt guilt for food. I look at hypnotherapy as a way of understanding myself. It was cool how she took me back to when I was 3 years old and pin pointed my first trigger to my eating habits. And let me tell you all she did was ask me about my first thought when I was younger while I was under hypnosis and it was almost like I was 3 again... SOOOOO STRANGE!!!
My cluster phobia is practically gone thanks to her. I can look at things I've never looked at before and its almost like I've seen life in new eyes. Before the session I couldn't even say the word "cluster" without getting itchy and irritable. Once in the grocery store I saw a texture that bothered me and my eyes started to water... I almost cried, it was that bad!

Anyways so I'm basically 194. I'm excited because I'm coming to learn more and more about myself. You cant fix something if you dont go to the root of the problem!

Take care
Tishy

No comments:

Post a Comment