205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 8th - saw alice in wonderland 3d

Hey guys so we took prince charmings little brother and sister out to see their first 3d movie and it was sooo cute! The smile on their faces was priceless. I've come to realize that I love little kids... I was beginning to think that I didn't because the high pitched voice that you keep hearing can get really hard on the ears after a period of time.

Anyways... children someday lol and then I'll get fat again with pregnancy.
Its a cycle lol.

2 comments:

  1. I always thought this, but sometimes it's difficult to have children :p I've been married 5 years, it'll be 6 this year, and yeah, no kiddies... just pets for us!

    It's hard. But I'm starting to get use to it...it's A LOT more peaceful without children :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly... prince charming has two younger silbings and that will do for the next couple of years lol. I've had this REALLY strong passion in me for wanting to adopt since I was little though... so thats prob going to happen for sure! Im scared of pain so idk if I'd even be able to handle having kids one day lol. Lifes good and while we're young we should enjoy it lol

    ReplyDelete