205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 4th - Manicures and Pedicures

I LOVE getting a manicure! but I've never had a pedicure... they gross me out lol. I hate feet with a strong passion. I had no idea why lol. All my friends even know it without me having to tell them. I'm always the one who wears running shoes in summer instead of sandals and covers my toes with sand at the beach so no one can see them. Or the person who ALWAYS has socks on. I just hate feet lol. Not to say that I'm neglect mine lol. So anyways today I'm going for my first pedicure.. I wonder how I'll take it. The reason I'm getting it done is because my birthday is in like 2 days.

Prince charming is taking me to a store tomorrow to buy me a ring. I think its a promise ring type of thing lol. For valentines day he bought me a necklace in the shape of a heart that was engraved with "forever" on it lol sooo cute. He wants me to pick out my ring though cause I'm pretty particular on what I wear and stuff lol

I'm super excited about my bday with the limo taking us around and stuff. It's going to be a blast! Anyways I'm swimming every single day again. I just missed Tuesday that's all.

Hope all is going well guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment