205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 18th - Thinking about moving out...

I want to be independent... I want to be FREEEE... but I'm scared shitless that I wont be able to make it on my own.
Living on your own costs alot and I have school coming and thats going to affect my grades if I try to work enough to pay for rent and stuff. Plus I'm scared of leaving my shelter.... I basically only come home to sleep. I'm usually out and about... if not working or school.. I'm at prince charmings house.
We've talked about living together but I'm not sure its as easy as it sounds. Plus going from paying NO rent... to 700$ RENT.. thats expensive lol.
I'm trying to think long term here... I wish there was someone I could talk to about what its like to move out so young. I know people do it... but it just seems really stressful.

2 comments:

  1. hey tishy, I am currently water fasting and I just started today, its tough but I have done it before, yep nothin but water for 15 days... Its all mental, but I have done a juice fast for 30 days so I know I can do it, I can relate to u though and your various plights and I would like to be penpals my email is domjns@gmail.com. Oh and maybe we can fast together if u want and u can jump on with me...u know for support so lemme know. but I'm on day one I drink 1 gallon of water a day and chew sugarless gum to keep my mind occupied...i look forward to hearin from ya.

    dj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tishy!
    let me tell you my honest and sincere opinion...
    DO NOT MOVE OUT! it is VERY hard to be in school, work, try to lose weight, and keep up your own apartment. Im not sure what grade level you are in but i will tell you my story. I currently live on my own and i find it very hard to work, go to school and keep up with my diet. I pay 310 a month for rent because its a student apartment and with bills its easily 500 a month. If you are a student you cannot work full time. If you dont work fulltime it will be very hard to pay 700 in rent plus utilities. STAY AT HOME!!! Even though moving out does make you a very independent individual it is also very hard to do. I moved out because i left for college and ive been away from home for 5 years now. I still get help from my parents to pay for costs when i cant afford them.
    Here are some of the costs you are looking at.

    Rent-Water-Gas-Electricity-Internet-Cable-cell phone- Groceries- laundry money- apartment maintenance and its supplies-

    its not just paying rent trust me.

    Plus if you continue with your diet it will be HARDER.
    since i moved out of my house ive gained 60 lbs and its because i wouldnt have time to cook so i would eat out a lot or make fast foods which tend to be the unhealthiest.
    if you would like more advice let me know... i can give you my contact info.

    -Eve

    ReplyDelete