205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13th - Guess whos back?

That, my dear ladies... would be me :)
Its been far too long since I've posted! I was reading over someone's blog yesterday and it really reminded me of how much I miss posting! As far as everything goes I feel like I'm starting new with my posts since theres so much catching up to do :) A post a day keeps the weight away! We'll see lol.

So recently (a couple days ago) I've been messaging this person online. Dont worry, its a girl and its about working out! We've decided that we both should meet up and go do something once a week! Shes into trails and hikes and stuff... I'm already nervous ahah. We both weigh about the same so it will be neat losing it together!

Updates on prince charming... Our love is still strong as ever! he got hired at one of my job places! We officially work together again! lol We used to work at a place together years back but now we work at a new job together. I got hired last august and he got hired last week. We'll see how it goes :P July 7th will be our official one year anniversary... so many things we could do lol. We're thinking about going to the island together but I'm not sure how that would roll with my mum!

Another update... I haven't moved out yet. I took the advice someone posted on one of my blogs and thought about it a lot. I'll take the help I get now and appreciate it. Family is still family lol.

As for my weight loss heres the scale... I've started fresh since monday and since have lost 3 lbs! So thats means... 22 lbs to go till my first goal.


1. 180lbs
2. 170lbs
3. 160lbs
4. ***150!***

2 comments:

  1. I like how you have made mini goals for a long the way... Great idea!

    And yes stay living with your family as long as you can...And if you can find a place and live alone for a couple years, before you ever move in with Prince Charming, that would be good too. I should have done that!

    I think it would have helped me, 8 years later to be more independent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Hey I'll take all the advice I can get! You cant learn any better then hearing and dealing with experience! I figure the mini goals are "do-able". But I dont like putting a time limit on my goals because I figure that if I work hard... it will come through and just happen at a pace that my body feels comfortable at! Woot so excited!

    ReplyDelete