205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Monday, May 31, 2010

May 28th - Not moving out.

So I talked to my mom and shes not happy about me wanting to move out. I'm honestly not up for moving out either. I just feel like I have to. Lately things have been fine between my parents dog and daisy. I think tension comes because both dogs are new to having another dog in their living place. They're getting better! They're learning when and when not to do things that will upset the other one.
Like Daisy waits until the other dog walks completely away from her plate before she goes and eats. We'll take it slow and see if they can learn.
The only time they fight is if the other dog is chewing on a toy and leaves it and then daisy goes to play with it and the other dog is territorial over it... then she tries to bite daisy.
Its only happened a few times but its getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment