205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 17th - Getting better with food track

So today I had
some nuts (I need them for protein)
2 packets of oatmeal
ceaser salad
3 slices of a SMALL pizza (cheese and tomato pizza)
Mango Tango slush drink (no alcohol) yay me! lol

At least I have some greens in there lol. I have no idea what the calorie count is but estimating I would think I went over by at least 300 calories. If I could go back I would have skipped out on the pizza. I ate it because I paid for it, not because I was hungry and the pizza was super grose lol. I gave the other half to my brother who gladly ate it lol. The reason I had the Cesar salad and pizza was because it was a girls night out. We went out for dinner in a down town pub and it was a good time. Really wish I hadent boughten the pizza though... TRULY do regret it.

1 comment:

  1. wow are you writing down everything you've eaten for the day here? b/c if so, that's not much food at all...I think. YOU NEED veggies girl!

    I find that when I munch on baby carrots before eating ANYTHING I'm practically full already from the fibre in the carrots that I don't overeat on junk! This may help you too.

    ReplyDelete