205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20th - I've been invighted...

Ok so some of you may know prince charming right? Ok. Well his family invighted me to go to a wedding with them. I'm going to the reception and the wedding which is a pretty big deal for me. I'm actually pretty excited!
Something I havent mentioned was that prince charmings background is sikh. Although hes Christian, he was born sikh. Which is VERY SIMILAR to my culture which is islam. I'm muslim. And even though I dont look brown, I was brough up with the same cultural values and traditions. Which means that I wear suits and saries!

Prince charmings family hasnt seen me in a suit yet. I'm not even sure that his family even realizes how brown I am lol. His mom saw me breifly in a sari which she loved! I cant wait for his BiBi (grandma) to see me in a suit. I have a feeling that because I look like I'm not brown, alot of people dont think I know as much as I do. I mean... my closit is filled with suits and saris where as the average person on the street would look at me and think I was asian or something.

I know I'm going to look soooo hot lol. I want to look hot for price charming as I'm going to be his date lol. Now I just have to pick out the right sari to wear lol.
I'm sooooooo excited lol because this is the first time that theyre going to see me so dressed up. I feel like its a huge reveal lol.
Its not just prince charmings imideiate family thats going to be there, his cousins family will be there too. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time!.
I'm going to blow them away!

No comments:

Post a Comment