205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 14th - Went walking

So today I woke up late because I didnt have work until 2pm. By the time I got off work I realized I hadent eaten yet. And where did we go? We went to a buffet... wrong choice. But I want to say something that I'm proud of. In the past I would feel down and upset about if I slipped while trying to eat right which would spiral into a depression but I'm going to look at the positives. Even though I over ate...50% of what I ate was salad. AND! I reacted to what I had done and went for an 45 min walk after! Not only that but because it was night time and no one was around, me and prince charming went and played on the play ground lol! Let me tell you how flippen amazing it was lol! It was quite the work out. We went up and down the jungle gym and all around the obstacle course. Even though it was a small play ground it was tough lol. I was sweating by the end. 10-15 mins of playing on the jungle gym as exercise? I'LL TAKE IT! lol.

Today wasnt a fail... it was a learning curve that I think I handled pretty well.

1 comment:

  1. That's great! You were moving so that's always a good sign. But GIRL not eating ALL day is NOT good! How can you do that?

    I can't go without eating SOMETHING. yikers!

    I weighed myself today btw...and was SHOCKED!!!

    ReplyDelete