205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 16th - Eating today...

As said before, I've only been eating when I'm hungry or feel like I need to eat.
Today I had total junk but at least I didn't go over my calories. I've been snaking more then eating meals.
1 ice cream sandwich 120 cal
4 Oreo cookies 320
1 veggie burger from kfc 560 cal
1 root beer float. 380 cal
some nuts... no idea how many calories
I've started to log my foods down. Not necessarily calorie counting but just noting down what I've been eating. Its really helped me to see what types of foods I've had enough of. For example... I will defiantly not be wasting anymore calories on double stuffed oreo cookies. Theyre not even that good to begin with and sooo not worth almost 350 calories lol. I used to log down everything last year and I have no idea why I stopped. I'm going to keep doing it!
My goal for this week is to eat healthier foods!

1 comment:

  1. Logging really does help doesn't it? As soon as I log I lose instantly!

    ReplyDelete