205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Friday, May 21, 2010

May 21st - Proud of myself today

Since I've reduced my eating drastically I've been eating smaller portions and I really think its helped me in my weight loss.
Today I ate
bubble tea! (for the first time)
Broccoli soup
and mashpotatos

It might seem like I under ate... but I didnt lol
You have no idea how many struggles I faced today! I watched prince charming eat a kfc burger and that was extremely hard yet liberating that I was able to control myself. He ate it because his mom bought it for him which is fine. I didnt feel asthough it was a lash against my new 5 week challege to give them up.
Also at work today I get prince charming a pop from the vending machine every day and I was tempted to get myself an ice tea or even a juice but I didnt. I opted for water and felt great with my choice.
I was super hungry and told prince charming I wanted to order panago but then when we started to turn I changed my mind thinking about all the calories that wernt worth it. I'm going to be eating alot at the family reunion anyways this saturday.
Today ironically when I got home from work my mom had bought pizza and even though they only saved me one piece... I didnt eat it lol. I think part of my will not to eat it had to do with the fact that they only had enough thought to save me one piece...and that piece looked as if someone had taken it and put it back because they remembered that I needed to eat too... I mean... they order a half an half pizza because I'm a vegitarian and they eat all the veggie before the meat size... that kind of gets me upset.
As you can see TONS of temptations came my way today and I'm sooo proud of myself right now.

1 comment:

  1. I love bubble tea! :)) And congrats on the self-control.

    ReplyDelete