205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 19th - Down another pound!

Ok so now is the time where I really need to be thinking about the future in regards to my weight. I am where I am now... and I CANT let myself gain! I need to be careful this time. I am officially 199.2 lbs. That is friken amazing! I've lost 7 lbs in just over a week and a half. Mind you it is probably water weight. I need to focus and realize that food is not a treat or something that I need to have all the time. Its something that fuels the body and it shouldn't be abused.
Today I had
egg mcmuffin and half a hash brown
ice tea
corn and mashpotatos for dinner
and then later on I had a blizzard and some of prince charmings onion rings.

Yessss... I knowwwww ONCE again all junky fried foods lol. All foods which are all high in calories.
I was looking at someones video on youtube today and she made this video where she is giving up 5 things for 5 weeks. I thought this was the most amazing idea!
I've decided to join along and here are my 5 things.
1. no kfc
2. no iced tea/soda
3. no oreos
4. MC Donald's fries
6. limit myself with chocolate as much as possible

I'm starting today, right now. Although its 2:21 am right now, I'm not going to define my starting point by starting in the "morning". No. I'm starting now. No excuses.

lol... Time to give my jar of oreo cookies away :P

No comments:

Post a Comment