205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Monday, May 31, 2010

May 23 - I'm sick

So I actually got sick. Anyone that knows me knows that I rarely get sick. When I do get sick though... its BAD. I'm a very clean person. I have to have things a certain way. I suppose I have a bit of ocd. It was the worst feeling ever! I had a fever which was something I hadn't had since I was little. Everything felt hot and cold. Every breath I took felt extremely hot. Prince charmings mom got sick aswell!
Prince charming advised me to take an Advil but I refused ( I dont believe in medicine unless its completely necessary ) I feel medicine only covers up the problem rather then fixing it. It also has consequences.
Note:
I did however, after a while did take an Advil and it did help me! I couldn't believe it. I guess I kind of understand why people take Advil now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment