205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Monday, May 31, 2010

May 29th - Weight update

Weight has been falling off of me the last couple of weeks. I started at 206 and now I'm around 197.. 196.
This month I've lost 9 lbs doing nothing lol. And although weight has been falling off me... it was yoyoing there for a while. I'm basically back to where I was at my birthday. The only thing thats happened is that I dont eat as much anymore. I've been picking up on price charmings habbits and its helping me out alot. I'm not as hungry anymore and I find that because I was sick... it might have lagged my eating habbits a bit more.
Other then that, lifes pretty good.
My goal by the end of june is to be in the 180's. Its a piece of cake lol. I'm sure I can get it done.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful you still eat enough calories for you and that you are not starving yourself. Otherwise, GREAT JOB on the weightloss!

    ReplyDelete