205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11th - Found my zone

So, I was totally right about the whole calorie counting not being right for me. I never calorie counted last year and I don't want to this year. It is a hassle and its not really realistic. I will be logging in my foods to see if I am going over calorie budget but ONLY at night time when I go to bed. I want to log my foods at the end of the day because I want to teach myself how to estimate my own foods without a calculator.
I tried this method today. I ate every 2 hours and only when hungry. I ended up only using about 1/2 of my calorie intake by 11pm and that's just by me going on how I feel during the day.
I noticed that when I calorie counted, I kept seeing the number I had left in my budget. I felt like I had to use up all the calories I could. I wasn't budgeting right and ended up binging at night. That's another thing for me. If I want to eat at night. I'm only going to have stuff like miso soup or cucumbers.
I have to lose 3 lbs every week until march to meet my goal weight of 180-175. I am sure that I can lose another 3 lbs this week. I posted another body shot on YouTube today although I don't see much of a difference, the scale tells me different with a 3 lb loss.
I did go for my walk tonight and boy did it feel good. It was raining but I didn't care. I took an umbrella. I forgot how calming walks are. They let you reflect on life... they let you think about the future and for at least a half an hour, your worries can wait.

I've decided to post what I've ate during the day at the end of each week. I see no point in posting it every day BUT I will still try to do an update every day :)
Hope you guys are all doing good!

BTW Has anyone seen tearsnomore87's new youtube video? All I have to say is... "wow..." ahah

No comments:

Post a Comment