205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Friday, January 29, 2010

January 28th - Exercise groove

Ok, so I've recently become almost addicted to exercise. I feel almost like I need it. I went roller blading last night at 11pm and then did a dance work out at around 3am and then went swimming for 2 hours at 6am where I then headed to work. Sadly, because the rest of my day was spent catching up on sleep, I was only able to do another 10 mins of a work out video tonight. I ended up burning over 1000 calories today just in exercise!
I love the feeling of doing something that's fun! I think whats most important to me then anything is that prince charming is there for me. I truly do appreciate the way hes there to support me 100%. He even tried doing the pussy cat dolls work out video with me today :P It was cute but he gave up after 5 mins. Too much booty shaking I guess lol.
I really do recommend everyone getting a work out dance video. It's so much fun and by the time I was done 20 mins this morning I was sweating buckets! Its so much fun learning dance routines. I remember when i was 13, I was in jazz dance classes and it was a lot of fun, although I opted to go into soccer instead the coming years after.

I've also created a binder yesterday where I log all my food that I eat and what I've done to work out everyday. In there I'm going to have 1 title page, 1 sheet protector for each month, meal plans, my pledge, goal pictures of myself at my lowest weight last year and possibly motivational thoughts. I've been contemplating a lot about sharing what I've written as my pledge with my viewers. I find it VERY personal but I feel as though if I show people what a pledge looks like, then it might inspire people to write their own.

I am also proud to say that my 28 day challenge is happening head strong! It has now been 8 days and I have exercised every single day so far! I only have 20 days to go!
Remember... valentines day is coming up :) And if you were one of those people who hated this day (like me for many many years) just remember that valentines day is what you make of it. Go out with friends have a good time (if you don't have someone), but make it your own day! Starting Sunday, we have 14 days to get down to business! Work it hard and stay on track! :)

Love, tishy205

No comments:

Post a Comment