205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 14 - First compliment

I got my first compliment today from my prince charming. He said that my waist felt smaller ":)
I'm also struggling with trying to calorie count after the day is over rather than during the day. I seem to get stressed out and binge when I calorie count during the day.
Hopefully I'll be posting a video sometime soon with me talking. I have my next body shot coming up on Sunday.
I've also decided to start posting visuals of my calorie count weekly. I've come to find that I'm getting better and better at estimating. I've also bought a new camera because I broke mine in October so I'd like to update some videos on the things that I eat (as requested).

Take care guys!
Stay on track. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment