205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15th - Whats your food weakness?

So today, I've come to realize that one of my weakness foods is sushi. I could eat tons of it and never get tried. Whats your weakness food. Do you think its better to limit your weakness food and risk binge or do you think its better just to eliminate it all together?
I've also come to realize that fatty foods and laziness come hand in hand. When you eat foods that are light and healthy, you can move a lot more, you have more energy. When you eat pizza from pizza hut or pig out on McDonald's, you don't feel like going for a run eh? lol
I'm still focusing on increasing my water intake. I drink about 1 L to 1.5 L So I'm working on it. I think in the past 2 weeks, I've drank 2L about 4 times... So I really need to pick that up.

Anyways 2 days until my weigh in again. And I've weighed myself and I'm already down 1.2 pounds from last week. Hopefully I can raise that by Sunday.
Take care guys :)

2 comments:

  1. i think it's best to keep your weakness as part of your diet. personally, i binge less when i don't try to completely restrict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think i have one food that dooms me in my diet. my problem is that i compulsive eat available, easy food. like if there are cookies at work, i find myself going back to the snack area more than i should. it could be cake, though, or it could be crackers, or cheese, or fruit. if it's there, i feel like i have to eat it, and i dunno why o_O...

    so actually, i try not to keep anything in my apartment that will screw me up too much. i'm not the type that will go out and get something by myself. it's too tedious lol.

    ReplyDelete