205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 25th - How to tell if you are no longer hungry

So today I had an Epiphany. I read in a magazine the other day that more then not, when we put down our fork at the dinner table as a "rest" it means that you should stop eating. Its an indication of boredom and proves that you should pack or save the rest of your food for later.
Today while at sushi, I heard a "clink" from my chopsticks hitting the plate. I looked down and wasn't even half way done when I realized I wasn't hungry anymore. It was then that I remembered that article I read about being full. So next time you hear your fork hit the side of the plate... try to realize that you might not be hungry anymore and that slight "pause" you're taking is a sign that your body is full.

Also I went out and bought roller blades today! It was so much fun but turns out I bought an extremely crappy pair. Although I did burn a lot of calories just by roller blading with a CRAPPY pair, I'm going to try and buy a better ones. Its something I'd like to take up with prince charming since he has a really expensive pair and loves it.

p.s 5 days in a row of exercise! only 23 more days to go! Yay me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment