205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Friday, January 22, 2010

January 21st - The pledge

So I've now completed writing myself my pledge. I plan on reading it to myself everyday for 28 days so that I can stay on track and motivated. I've also made a calender so that I can track down my exercise and progress. Allot of people are doing a 21 day challenge on YouTube. I'm just doing my own 28 day challenge. The reason why they chose 21 days is because it apparently takes 21 days to form and break a habit. I want to get rid of bad habits starting today. I decided this last night. I didn't decide to wait until Monday... or Sunday... no. I'm starting NOW. Putting things off will only affect me in the end.
I've decided not to post my pledge until the very end because its quite personal. There is however, a video I'd like you all to check out... its called sunscreen.. it really makes you think :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ

No comments:

Post a Comment