205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 4th - Trying to balance my meals

So last year when I lost 40 pounds, the first thing I did with my eating habits was eat more often. I was eating every 2 hours on the hour. I ate almost 7 times a day. I'm sadly, struggling to do that again this time. I found that when I ate more frequently, my metabolism sped up. I was eating the right portions and was never hungry because I ate so often. I wish I could get this routine back but with me working 4 jobs, its almost nearly impossible. I have shifts where I cant eat for 4 hours at a time. I'm not even allowed to leave my station to go to the washroom sometimes which makes the job unpleasant.
It wasn't until the end of my journey last year that I realized how important breakfast is. Not so much having to do with the fact that it helps fuel your body, but I clued into the fact that you should eat your biggest meal in the morning so you can burn it off by night! It makes no sense to eat your biggest meal at night and then sleep on it. I am trying to eat breakfast now every morning.
Today I had
breakfast
1 yogurt cup on top of cereal
banana
lunch
salad wrap
dinner
big salad with
avocado
some potato
olive oil
lemon juice
red bell pepper
snacks
1 york shire pudding
a little chocolate

As you can see... I ate a lot today. And even though it is a lot, I stayed with in my calorie limit! I have my calorie limit set for me to lose 2 lbs a week just based on how much I consume. Today I learned that I'm most vulnerable at night time. As soon as I come home from being out at around 12 am, I feel like eating. Most of the time I'm hungry but regardless I should not be eating this late at night. Tomorrow I want to work on not eating at night because its becoming unnecessary when I'm just going to sleep anyways. Its food I don't need to be eating.
I currently have 3 followers! Thank you once again so much for subscribing! We're in it together!
By the way, I'll be posting a video soon explaining how I gained the weight back soon on YouTube. I've had a lot of questions about it and am more than happy to explain.
Until then!
Tishy205

No comments:

Post a Comment