205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 16th - 197.0

Success! LAST Sunday I was 199 and now I am 197 today. If I get to 196 tomorrow, I will have lost 3 lbs like I planned to lose each week.
I will do my weigh in and body shots tomorrow and hopefully have them uploaded, but we all know I'm always late lol.
My goals for next week are to increase my physical activity because I've only gone walking about 3 times this week. So...at least 4 times walking and I'd also like to eat more fruits and veggies :) I've also come to discover that I can lose weight eating my favourite food which is sushi. I was worried at first that I might have to cut it out of my eating plan because of how much fat are in the avocados... but then I came to learn that avocados are apparently a SUPER FOOD! So they are really good for you :) I am literally an avocado addict. I could eat sooo many of them.

Hope you are all staying on track :)
Take care,
Tishy205

No comments:

Post a Comment