205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6th - 198.4 lbs

What what?!?!
Wow, I just weighed myself today and I'm at 198.4 lbs. Progress is happening guys and I can feel it. I can taste it and I am beginning to see it! I never knew how many people actually blog from youtube! I just subscribed to Cindy's blog today. Shes my idol and the reason I joined youtube last year in the first place. I hope that by following her on her journey, I'll be able to stay even more motivated.
I ate sooo well today!
Breakfast
soup and crackers
lunch ***soooo friken good!!!***
1 whole cucumber
with half an avocado
lime juice on top
dinner
sandwich
-rye bread
-avocado 1/2
-cucumber bits from lunch
-romaine lettuce
-annies dressing (organic)
snacks
rice cake
lindor chocolate
1 cup of yogurt with some special k cereal sprinkled on top

I am still under my calorie budget for today!
Gosh I feel great and I'm getting better at eating. I think I was stuck on eating the same things every single day but now I'm starting to seek out some variety. Eating healthy doesn't have to taste bad. You don't have to feel emptiness in the pit of your stomach.
Today I bought some crystal light and made a big pitcher. (you all know how I'm trying to drink more water lol) I also put frozen fruit in the jug omggg it was delicious! I couldn't believe how great it was. For 2 L of juice with added fruit I only ate 65 calories. Discovering a health plan is fun. You get to find out what works for you. Trial and error.
I know that people lose weight fast in the beginning. This is why I have my whole method set on not plateauing. Everything is going to work out great and I'm so excited that you are here reading this blog and keeping up with me.

7 lbs down 28 to go until I reach my first goal weight.

1 comment: